We are pleased to announce a leading edge one day meeting for surgeons, anaesthetists and their teams on Emergency Laparotomy.
Emergency Laparotomy remains a big challenge but practice is changing. Some teams have reduced their mortality substantially. Why not come and join us for a one-day meeting to hear the latest results, and learn how you can make your outcomes better in your hospital from groups who have achieved just that and join experts exploring key issues. An excellent group of speakers has been assembled for what promises to be a very worthwhile day.
The Emergency Laparotomy Meeting will be held at the Council House, Birmingham on 20th November 2018 in Birmingham.
Topics will include:
- two new major national reports which will improve services in your hospital
- the septic patient – how urgent is urgent?
- can we identify patients for whom laparotomy may not be appropriate?
- technique of laparotomy closure to avoid hernia – can we improve?
- implementing the new national SBO pathway successfully
- best practice tariff for Emergency Laparotomy – will it help your unit?
This was sold out last year so early booking is recommended. ASGBI members receive a heavily discounted rate.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW